During this year, the company has taken on the challenges experienced during the pandemic, and despite its great impact on the lives of people working at ACCIONA, we continue to persevere to be the best company to work in and to promote initiatives that make people's lives easier
PEOPLE AT THE CENTER
- Implementation of the first stage of the Talent module in the Human Capital Management system to improve the talent management tools and the employee experience.
- Reduction of the wage gap from 5.0% to 2.8% the previous year.
- Design and implementation of a plan of reconciliation and co-responsibility measures for all businesses and countries.
- Actions against COVID-19 for employee protection: action protocols, early detection and awareness campaigns for active prevention.
- Successful transfer of courses and training programs to an online format and boosting smartworking courses.
- Complete review of controls related to compliance with human rights policies for all activities.
2021 MAIN CHALLENGES
- Opening of the unique Workday people management platform for all the company's professionals.
- Approving a diversity and inclusion policy.
- Continuing to increase the percentage of women in management and pre-management.
- Achieving or maintaining the accident frequency rate in the top fifth percentile of each reference sector.
- Promoting the involvement of workers in physical and emotional well-being plans.
- Implementing a new due diligence system on Human Rights.
RECOGNITION OF MERIT
ACCIONA's human resources management is completed with policies and initiatives aimed at optimizing employee performance, enhancing their professional development and managing objective compensation for the results obtained. The Performance Management Model is based on three pillars: Goal Setting, My Development and Performance Status.
EMPLOYEES SUBJECT TO THE PERFORMANCE STATUS PROCESS BY GENDER AND PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY
|Directors and managers||2,026||555||2,581|
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
ACCIONA is committed to effective equal opportunities. This commitment promotes diversity as a key competitive advantage for our businesses and a priority strategy in human resources management. We aspire to generate an inclusive culture that promotes a balance between professional and personal life in all areas.
Evolution of the percentage of women by category (% of employees)
ACCIONA has developed a program to support mothers and fathers with universal measures beyond compliance with legislation and with a co-responsibility approach. These measures include:
- Support program for pregnant women working 6 hours a day without salary reduction, with parking spaces and financial aid to travel for medical tests.
- Program for mothers and fathers with flexible working hours, without salary reduction, and being able to return to maternity and paternity leave. Available in Spain and undergoing expansion.
- Program for parents of children with a serious illness, with part-time work without salary reduction and complementary to the legal framework of each country.
- Improving the advances policy for cases related to childcare in countries where it is fiscally possible.
ACCIONA continues to work to favor the development of its professionals within the professional development model. Access to the Training Needs Identification Process has been made available to the human resources managers. Being the immediate superiors, they can identify the most appropriate training for each member of their team.
INVESTMENT IN TRAINING (euros)
|Directors and managers||Experts||Support||Operators||Total|
|Investment per employee/year||929||345||96||33||152|
ACCESS TO RIGHTS
In ACCIONA, virtually all employee groups are protected by labor regulations. In certain countries, there may be small groups of workers that are not protected, less than 1% of the total workforce. For these exceptional cases, the company has specific procedures to protect their rights.
EMPLOYEES COVERED BY COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT (%)
|Country||Employees by country covered by collective agreement|
|United Arab Emirates||0%|
|Rest of the world||99%|